abby's blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A rolling stone gathers no moss

Well, after finding out last night that I can roll all over the place, I kept it up again this morning. Instead of scooting with Mommy over the family room carpet, I rolled from one side of the room to the other - and came to a halt at the couch. Mommy watched me for about 10 minutes talk to that couch...she said I must have been telling it to get out of my way! Ha! After playtime, I got to eat some of my favorite oatmeal cereal - with a new fruit...PRUNES! Mommy and Daddy thought they looked kind of weird but I loved them! They were soooo yummy I literally couldn't get enough of them. I'm off now for a nap and then to Mommy's office to meet her new secretary and play with Mr. David. But truth be told, I can't wait to get back home because Mommy said we will be packing tonight for a trip to GADSDEN (we leave in the morning) to see Grams, Papere, Aunt Lynne, Gramercy, Papa Doc and even Aunt Robyn! What a fun week this is going to be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby LEE:
Well, get those bags packed...
Get that car pointed North....
We're just awaiting for you...
Of course, if Mommy and Daddy just happen to come with that will be OK....
Love,
Papa Doc

July 24, 2007 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home