abby's blog

Sunday, August 12, 2007

My little blue bonnet

I'm back from my sleep over and it was sooo much fun! My Nana, Pa and Uncle A are the funniest people around here and I'm so lucky to be loved sooo much by them! We had a great night together and I couldn't wait to wake up this morning and get dressed up in my new blue GAP dress and bonnet (thanks Uncle A - I love my new outfit!)...Daddy said I matched him today and don't we look adorable! When I got to church and saw Mommy and Daddy, they loved all over me and said they were so glad I had a good night but that they were ready for me to come back home. Mommy said they had a nice dinner but I think I heard something about falling asleep by 8 PM? So much for date night, ha! Everyone at church said I was just too cute today and all I have to say is "Watch out Dothan Eagle's Cutest Baby Contest" because here I come!!!! (And I'll be telling all of you in the next few weeks when to check the newspaper out and vote for me as the cutest baby so I can be part of a special 2008 calendar! I think it's on Sept. 21st but I'll let you know for sure later!) OK, I had so much fun last night and today at church with Ms. Teri, Sydney and Paige in the nursery and I'm just tuckered out...I better go hang up my blue bonnet and take a nap so I'm ready for this afternoon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

I love the blue bonnet and the dress- so cute!! I'll be looking for her in the Cutest Baby Contest!

Lisa from Jazzercise

August 14, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home