abby's blog

Friday, August 10, 2007

"RN"t I lucky?



Yep, I sure am lucky to have some of the bestest RNs in the world as my buddies! This morning, me and Mommy went to go visit some of her friends that work at Dr. Dozier's office. (In case you don't remember, Dr. Dozier is Mommy's baby doctor - he kept good care of me and Mommy for the 9 months I was in her belly!) Ms. Brooke was the nurse that used to show Mommy and Daddy all of the pictures of me when I was still in Mommy's tummy. She couldn't believe how grown up I've become! And Ms. Kendra and Ms. Debra said that I was just too cute - even though I look just like Daddy, ha! I love those ladies and can't wait to see them again! Mommy told me that we are going to try to go to lunch with Ms. Brooke next week and I know that will be so much fun! And speaking of fun RNs, I get to see my other favorite nurse, Ms. Laura, on Monday when I go for my six month check up. Seeing and snuggling with my four favorite nurses all within a couple of days of each other - what a lucky little girl I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home