Miles of smiles
So far I have had an AWESOME half-birthday! It started off with Mommy singing to me while I ate some birthday cereal and applesauce (in my birthday hat that you saw me wearing earlier). Then we went to Grams' house for lots more snuggling. I love being over there - I get lots of hugs, kisses and smiles from everyone! Sometimes I don't ever want to leave! But, we have places to go and things to do. Mommy and I packed up Grams in Mommy's old car and we headed for an adult breakfast at Shoneys. Although Grams wouldn't let me sample her eggs, bacon, coffee cake and fruit, I got a nice little bottle right there in the middle of the restaurant - yummy! After that, we headed to the party store to pick up some special things for my party tonight...I can't wait! Then we were back to Grams' house for naps! After my nap Mommy and I went to Papa Doc and Gramercy's house to meet some friends for swimming. Mommy's friend, Ms. Rhonda and her two daughters (Baleigh - 8, Sydney - 3) were soooo much fun. I loved splashing around in the water with them and showing them all of my swimming techniques Aunt Robyn taught Mommy last week. Now I'm back off to Grams' house to nap and get ready for tonight. Mommy and me are spending the night at Grams' so we'll post about my party sometime tomorrow! Later gators, this birthday gal is out of here!


2 Comments:
it is P-A-R-T-Y time! Looks like you should be exhausted with that busy schedule! Was just thinking you should have some chocolate put in that bottle, that would really make it a party, and vaugely reminds me of someone else in your family! congrats again...i cannot wait to hear all about it! xoxo aunt robyn
Can't tell who's smilin' more...you or Grams! Must be a "grandmother thing!" Hope your day and night was as grand as you are, Pumpkin! Love, Gramercy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home