abby's blog

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bye bye for now

Well, after my 2nd night sleeping over at Grams' house, I decided it was just way too much fun to leave! But Mommy said that we have to get home to Daddy. I know my Grams is in good company though because not only is she being taken care of by Aunt Lynne, Ms. Tanya, Ms. Olivia, Ms. Donna and my Gramercy (who gets home tomorrow night - drive her home safely Papa Doc...don't be dreaming about those October sail boats just yet!), Ms. Suzie - one of my Aunt Lynne's bestest friends - is in town for a couple of weeks. Her two puppies, Tweetie and Tootsie, were so much fun to me over the past 2 days. And speaking of puppies, I got to see Molly again today! Aunt Kelly came and got me and Mommy in Gadsden and took us to meet Daddy in Montgomery. We made a pit stop at Aunt Kelly's new apartment in B'ham and we really liked it. When we met Daddy, we joined him for dinner at Red Robin (apparently we can't get enough of that place) and then said goodbye to Aunt Kelly. We got home a little while ago and decided to pop in on Nana and Pa for a visit. Now I'm clean, smelling good and getting ready for my nightly bottle with Daddy and then bed time....I'm glad to be home but I sure miss Grams. I know that she still misses Papere but it was really nice to see so many smiles on her face in the past couple of days. I can't wait to see her again....her little Doll Baby loves her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home