abby's blog

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shop til you drop

This morning Mommy told me that she has the best day planned for me! We started with sleeping in late, eating some pears and cereal, playing with all my toys, reading, and then my morning nap. And I couldn't believe Mommy didn't wake me up for all of the visitors that came when I was sleeping - I will catch you guys later on Ms. Tori and Ms. Nikki...you make sure Mommy wakes me up next time! Although, when I did wake up, Ms. Kim and Mr. Eric were here and they are always so much fun! Ms. Kim makes me giggle when she calls me Cheese Puff...and Mr. Eric was holding me, playing with me and even sitting on the floor with me. Then Nana and Uncle A came and picked me and Mommy up for a day of shopping in Dothan. We made a pit stop by the hospital to go see a family member of Ms. Tori's and Ms. Amy's (please keep Mr. Chris in your prayers...he had a seizure last night and slipped into a coma and really needs our help). Then if was off to Michaels, Interior Accents, Goodys, Books-A-Million and the Mall! What fun! Although shopping was so tough that by the time we got to the Mall, I zonked out with Uncle A in the Food Court...but I woke up in Baby Gap and said I better try on some stuff...don't my hat and shoes look too cute? Mommy bought me a shirt that's part of my "Saturday surprise." When we went into the bathroom to change, she told me that I'm getting to go to my first sleep over tonight! Yep, that's right - a sleep over at Nana/Pa's house with them and Uncle Aaron! Wow! And in case you can't see my shirt too well, it says "What happens at Grandma's STAYS at Grandma's!" Ha ha ha! Mommy and Daddy said they will miss me but I'm going to get to spend the night away from home and it sounds like so much fun! 'course, I know I'll be excited to see Mommy and Daddy again tomorrow morning when I see them at church. What stories I'll have to tell them about my big night...I know they will miss me but Mommy mentioned something about date night and sleeping in tomorrow morning so I think those two will have fun too! Gotta go get my suitcase and head across the street! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home