Splish Splash
Wow is it HOT HOT HOT down here in South Alabama or what? Today, after a morning
of playing with Nana and Meemaw, Mommy and I watched the lunchtime weather report and found out that it was going to be 100 degrees so we said we need to cool off! We called Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald and said we wanted to come over to the pool and they said "Come on!" So off we were....but when we got there, I made a pit stop in their new "Florida" room and lounged with Aunt Carol while I drank my afternoon bottle. The room was so nice I almost didn't want to leave - but, Mommy said we were going to go swimming! We did some of our pool exercises (including dunking which was sooo much fun today) and then played. And guess who came and played with me? Uncle John and Cousin Logan! Mommy and Cousin Logan played water gun fights while I hung out in the shallow end splashing water, kicking my feet and drinking about half of the pool - ha! And swimming zonked me out so I'm off to go get some juice and take a little nap before Daddy gets home!
1 Comments:
Little sweetie, you are a swimming machine! I cannot wait to see the big waves you will be making along the way! (did i ever tell you how much your mommy loves loves loves to be splashed...i think more of that is definitely in order!) I am thinking about you and your "big" weekend. XOXO Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home