abby's blog

Friday, August 3, 2007

Grams gives good lovin'






Goodness gracious, great balls of fire we sure have been doing a lot of stuff around here lately! When I last spoke to you, I was headed back over to Grams' for a much needed nap. When I woke up, Grams fed me my green peas and they were sooo good! Then Mommy got me all dressed up in my pink party dress and we had a p-a-r-t-y! I had on my "I'm 6 months today" hat, checked out all my backyardiagan balloons (especially Uniqua who I just LOVE to look at and play with!), and snuggled on my Grams' lap. For my birthday present, she gave me this cool red stuffed flower that I was so fascinated with! After bath time I feel sound asleep and didn't wake up until this morning when Mommy and I checked in on Grams for a 6 AM wake up call! Ha! Both Grams and I decided it was too early to wake up for good so we snoozed a bit more and by the time we got up and going, it was time for lunch! I put on my new birthday present from Tanya (a cute as a button pink dress) and headed out with Mommy, Grams and Tonya to Red Lobster for lunch....'course, once again I got nothing but I sure thought those lobsters in the tanks were cool beans!!!!! After lunch we took a swing by the mall to stroll around. Now we're all to pooped to party so we are getting ready to take some more much needed naps! I'm going home tomorrow and will miss my Grams but I can't wait to see Daddy - Stinky misses you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home