abby's blog

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fun, fun, fun

Me and Mommy had one of our best play days ever today! This morning, after my yummy cereal and peaches, we went to Mommy's dance class. Those crazy ladies were having just way too much fun I think! While she was with her friends, I stayed and played with Ms. Erin and all of my friends! Aren't we one heck of a cute group? By the time we got home, Mommy's friend Ms. Jamie wanted to stop by and play. She's getting ready to move away and we sure are going to miss her...but the good news is that she's only moving about 45 minutes away so we can still go see her! Yea! I giggled and giggled with Ms. Jamie this afternoon until I decided it was time for lunch and my nap. After nap time, me and Mommy decided to have a special afternoon of just us Wade women! We played, rolled over and over, took a short walk (because it's just too blooming hot! ha!), danced to some music and read lots of books. I'm waiting now for Daddy to come home so we can all have some dinner and play with him. OH....Mommy told me I'm getting a BIG BIG surprise on Saturday night! I wonder what it is? Anyone have any ideas or want to share some hints? Maybe you will all just have to wait and see like me! Talk to you all later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not allowed to call me Ms. Jamie. lol, it makes me sound like an old woman. I'm barely 20. Jamie will do ;) <3

August 10, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home