Oh how Uniqua's unique!
Ohhhh, did I sleep good last night in my own crib or what?!?!?!? When I woke up this morning, I snuggled with Mommy and Daddy for a bit (well, really I snuggled with just Mommy while I hit Daddy in the face several times - ha! Love pats, Daddy - love pats!!) I got dressed in my green and white polka dots for church and in Sunday School I managed to spit up and poop all over Uncle A! Mommy told me I better tell him I'm sorry but I said that's the hard knock life of being an uncle! (Love you Uncle A!!!!) After church I chilled with Daddy while Mommy went shopping because there was no more food in the house for
me - I ate it all up! By the time Mommy came home I was ready to play and Mommy reminded me that we brought Uniqua back to Enterprise with us. She's my Backyardigans balloon from my 6 month "Half Birthday" party the other night at Grams. And speaking of Grams, we called and talked to her for a while today and sent her lots of kisses over the telephone. She said she misses her favorite great granddaughter sooo much! I told her how we were talking and playing with Uniqua and Grams just laughed! I had to let Grams go though so I could get ready for church. At church I ate my green beans with Ms. Fronnie, Ms. Ann and Mr. Johnny - they were all sooo funny. Now I'm off for my bath, massage and night time bottle...who could ask for a nicer day?
2 Comments:
Who is that playing with my baby? Barney's sister!?
Daddy
OK, Miss Abby Lee....
It's about that time of the year to start thinking right.... No, not necessarily Rush Right, but rather Bama Right.... Let little Barnette be, it's time to meet and greet BIG AL..... Not that just the bestest old pachyderm a girl could ever want to hug and kiss...
Maybe this will be the year...
Love,
Papa Doc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home