Roll on
What a day today was! After my morning cereal, I took a quick nap and woke up to find Daddy home...he was on his way to his office after a morning hearing i
n Enterprise and stopped back by the house to give me lots of kisses! And Daddy wasn't the only one making a road trip this morning - I went with Mommy to visit Nana and Meemaw for about an hour and they sure did snuggle and cuddle all over me! Then this afternoon I went to visit my main man Cousin Logan! He was at Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's house. We played with balloons for almost an hour...it was so much fun! I just laughed and laughed when his balloons fizzled all over the place. By the time I got back home Mommy said we could try out the birthday present Daddy gave me when I turned 6 months...now I'm really riding in style as I roll with the TIDE!
3 Comments:
WOW! Just too much "Big Girl" stuff for this Gramercy to take in one week...rolling over, sitting up, and now "sitting pretty." Wonder if I can find a Baylor facsimile! Yo0u are a cutie...and I know you will love life's ride!
OK, so BIG DEAL, an Alabam Stroller.... Well, it's about time we see some ACTION.... Like, how about a "Roll Tide Roll" video.. We're expecting some might big things from this little cheerleader.... Remember, it's never toooooo early to start working on that Cheerleading Scholarship....
Love,
Papa Doc
ROLL TIDE ROLL! let me tell you, pumpkin..red is your color! you look great in there..ready for any game! XOXO Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home