What a week we have had!!!!
Soooo much has gone on since I last posted and there is no excuse for my laziness - no, wait -
yes there is!!! But you'll just have to read further to see what's going on! So...last week was my last week of school before the Christmas holidays. On Monday I had a great day at school and we started working on a super cool art project - a reindeer shirt! I loved it and wore it almost every day! On Tuesday night, we celebrated Mommy's birthday with Nana, Papa, Uncle A, Ra Ra, Aunt Carol and Ms. Jen. Mommy managed to get two birthday parties this year too - sounds like she's starting to take after me, ha ha!

The rest of the week went by in a rainy blur until Friday morning. Even though there was lots more rain, we headed to school. Yep, school on a Friday. It was my Christmas program and although Daddy was working, I was glad Mommy was there in the audience. And even Aunt Carol came to cheer me on. Mommy said I was just too cute for words when I got dressed for the program. I love love love my Christmas tree dress Mommy bought me this year - in fact, I'd sleep in it if I could (which is exactly what I wore for nap time on Friday, ha!) But I loved my program. It was great... and I sang...kind of, ha!
On Saturday morning I went to our church's Happy Birthday, Jesus, party an
d it was awesome! I had a ball. We had arts and crafts, a great Christmas story, lots of games, and birthday cake! On Satu
rday night we ended up cancelling our playgroup party because some of my friends were sick, but we headed out to a church party that was awesome - roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, presents, and did I mention it was definitely winter weather! The first time I ever wanted to wear my hat and gloves all night long...Mommy said I looked adorable!
By Sunday I was so excited to see Gramercy and Papa Doc
come to our home...they came to see our church Christmas Cantata Sunday night where both Mommy and I sang. We all headed to bed early Sunday night because Monday was a big day...and by big - I mean it was DOUBLY big.
In case you haven't heard, I went with Mommy and Daddy for the first ultrasound of the baby. Ms. Brooke, Mommy's friend, checked Mommy out and at first just saw one baby. Then, after more looking - we saw TWO! Yep, there are twins in Mommy's belly! I saw Mommy laughing and crying so I was a bit worried but she talked to me about twins and how I'm still going to be the best big sister there is. We just can't believe that there are two babies in Mommy's belly! Wow!

So, there has been some excitement around here and because of that, I've kind of left the blog hanging for a while! I'm so sorry guys! I'll try to keep up! This week we are headed to eat and open presents at Nana and Papa's house on Christmas Eve, eat and open presents at Papa Doc and Gramercy's house on Christmas Day, and enjoy a few days of fun in the Florida sun to close out the Christmas season!
yes there is!!! But you'll just have to read further to see what's going on! So...last week was my last week of school before the Christmas holidays. On Monday I had a great day at school and we started working on a super cool art project - a reindeer shirt! I loved it and wore it almost every day! On Tuesday night, we celebrated Mommy's birthday with Nana, Papa, Uncle A, Ra Ra, Aunt Carol and Ms. Jen. Mommy managed to get two birthday parties this year too - sounds like she's starting to take after me, ha ha!
The rest of the week went by in a rainy blur until Friday morning. Even though there was lots more rain, we headed to school. Yep, school on a Friday. It was my Christmas program and although Daddy was working, I was glad Mommy was there in the audience. And even Aunt Carol came to cheer me on. Mommy said I was just too cute for words when I got dressed for the program. I love love love my Christmas tree dress Mommy bought me this year - in fact, I'd sleep in it if I could (which is exactly what I wore for nap time on Friday, ha!) But I loved my program. It was great... and I sang...kind of, ha!
On Saturday morning I went to our church's Happy Birthday, Jesus, party an
d it was awesome! I had a ball. We had arts and crafts, a great Christmas story, lots of games, and birthday cake! On Satu
rday night we ended up cancelling our playgroup party because some of my friends were sick, but we headed out to a church party that was awesome - roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, presents, and did I mention it was definitely winter weather! The first time I ever wanted to wear my hat and gloves all night long...Mommy said I looked adorable! By Sunday I was so excited to see Gramercy and Papa Doc
come to our home...they came to see our church Christmas Cantata Sunday night where both Mommy and I sang. We all headed to bed early Sunday night because Monday was a big day...and by big - I mean it was DOUBLY big.In case you haven't heard, I went with Mommy and Daddy for the first ultrasound of the baby. Ms. Brooke, Mommy's friend, checked Mommy out and at first just saw one baby. Then, after more looking - we saw TWO! Yep, there are twins in Mommy's belly! I saw Mommy laughing and crying so I was a bit worried but she talked to me about twins and how I'm still going to be the best big sister there is. We just can't believe that there are two babies in Mommy's belly! Wow!

So, there has been some excitement around here and because of that, I've kind of left the blog hanging for a while! I'm so sorry guys! I'll try to keep up! This week we are headed to eat and open presents at Nana and Papa's house on Christmas Eve, eat and open presents at Papa Doc and Gramercy's house on Christmas Day, and enjoy a few days of fun in the Florida sun to close out the Christmas season!


2 Comments:
I still can't believe it.....Sending some matching fashions your way this week......Congrats again!!!!!
TWINS!!!! Oh my gosh...congrats!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home