abby's blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Practice makes....a choir director mad???

Well, tonight was our big Christmas Cantata practice and rehearsal with the adult choir, praise team and youth choir! I have been practicing my children's choir songs (Creature Praise and One Holy Night) for the last few weeks and I was ready...ready to be a royal pain that is! First I pitched a fit at home and got Mommy really mad. Then we got to church and I didn't even want to be a part of the Children's Choir. Finally, Jess, Ms. Jackie, Ms. Danita and Ms. Terri got me to stand and sing with the group...and Mommy says I'm using the word "sing" very lightly. I stood, twirled, sucked on my fingers, picked my nose and played with my turtle (who is now named "Mr. Otter" - ha ha!). Needless to say, Mr. Carvil said I've got to do a lot more practicing before the big night in two weeks! Keep your fingers crossed that on December 20th there will be a "joyful" noise in our sanctuary!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home