abby's blog

Friday, December 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!!!

Happy Birthday to Mommy,
Happy Birthday to Mommy,
Happy Birthday I love her,
Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Today was the B-I-G Day! Mommy turned 32 years old! Wow, that's old, ha ha! I gave her lots of birthday hugs and kisses this morning. It was a cold, rainy day and Mommy had some things to do so I spent the day with Daddy - working on birthday cards and wrapping presents! And then when I woke up from my nap, I found Gramercy and Papa Doc here! They came and fixed Mommy a super yummy birthday dinner - and I helped! Well, really I helped with the super scrumptious red velvet cupcakes! We had balloons, party hats, party plates and even presents! Mommy had a GREAT birthday!!!! I love my Mommy and I'm so happy she had a nice night! Happy Birthday, Mommy! XOXOXOX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

--Cassie

December 13, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home