abby's blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Papa Doc's Day!

Just wanted to pop in on my blog today to wish Papa Doc a very happy birthday!!!!!! It's a big day for him and I can't wait for him to open my card - I picked it out all by myself and know he is going to love it! Happy Birthday, Papa Doc! I love you!

PS - On another note, while I'm online, I thought I'd tell everyone about Luna. You know, my family elf! She's still been visiting me every night during this month and she leaves the most awesome presents! This morning I got some Dora candy cane lip gloss! But my favorite thing is listening to the crazy stories that are going on at the North Pole. And Luna has me all worried about the black clouds that are all over the place...if they don't get cleared up soon, Santa won't be able to make it to my house on Christmas Eve! Oh no! I'll know more tomorrow morning after I read Luna's next letter! Oh, but she did tell me what she looks like! She said she's as cute as a button, glows in the dark and is in charge at the Toye Shoppe of making wings for princess dolls!!!! Super cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Isn't he a handsome fellow!!!!!! And "natch, she is a cutie too!

December 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home