Roll On, Baby!
Today was the day I have been waiting for all week!!!! For Christmas, from two different people, I got roller skates! And I just knew I had to try them out! I made a deal with Jess on Monday and she totally agreed to come back today to hang out with me while both Mommy and Daddy went to work - and she said that we could go roller skating! So, I was super excited when I woke up and she got here! After a few practice roller skating runs around the house (with Mommy and Jess' help), I kissed Mommy and Daddy goodbye, got bathed, got dressed and loaded into Jess' car. We headed to the Fun Zone where I fell in love! Have you ever seen their roller skating rink? Awesome! And I loved it! I didn't necessarily work up a sweat but I sure worked up an appetite. So, we sat down and had some of their yummy chicken fingers. Jess just kept laughing at me because I was making lots of friends there - there were lots of other kiddos skating and playing.


When I finally decided we were done, we made a day out of our trip to Dothan and headed to Target...where of course I found some things I just HAD to have, wink wink Jess! When we came home I was exhausted and it was nap time - but Mr. Chris had other ideas. He is one of Mommy and Daddy's friends that is pressure washing our house....or as Jess told me "He gave our house a bubble bath!" I didn't mind, except that it was a really loud bubble bath! I was up and down during nap time and finally zonked out when Mr. Chris left. When I woke up, Jess was gone and Mommy and Daddy were home and it was time for dinner. After dinner I gave Mommy lots of TLC because she's still sick and because of the babies in her belly, she can't take any medicine. I hugged all over her until the point where she reminded me that she doesn't want me getting her germs. So, now I'm off to call it a night! Night night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!


When I finally decided we were done, we made a day out of our trip to Dothan and headed to Target...where of course I found some things I just HAD to have, wink wink Jess! When we came home I was exhausted and it was nap time - but Mr. Chris had other ideas. He is one of Mommy and Daddy's friends that is pressure washing our house....or as Jess told me "He gave our house a bubble bath!" I didn't mind, except that it was a really loud bubble bath! I was up and down during nap time and finally zonked out when Mr. Chris left. When I woke up, Jess was gone and Mommy and Daddy were home and it was time for dinner. After dinner I gave Mommy lots of TLC because she's still sick and because of the babies in her belly, she can't take any medicine. I hugged all over her until the point where she reminded me that she doesn't want me getting her germs. So, now I'm off to call it a night! Night night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home