Another beautiful day...
...in Sandestin, again! So, after Christmas was "officially" over, meaning I had no more presents to open (ha!), we got down to some family business - fun times! On Saturday, I spent the entire morning playing with Mommy and Aunt Robyn. By the time Daddy got up, Aunt Robyn had gone to go pick up her
boyfriend, John, from the airport. He was flying in from Denver for the weekend to see Florida! Mommy, Daddy and I spent a great day together on Saturday and before I knew it, it was time to get bundled up and call the tram over to come pick us you. We headed to the Village at Baytowne Wharf where (1) Daddy bought me a new Duncan train at the ToyShoppe (2) Mommy bought me new Jelly Beans for my machine at the CandyStore and (3) I ran around like a a nutso for about 30 minutes dancing and laughing in the street so much that
Mommy and Daddy just sat there laughing at me. It was awesome! When it was time for dinner, we met Gramercy, Aunt Robyn and John at Poppy's - yummy! (Oh, no surprise - Papa Doc was sick...we think he's allergic to me since he's sick everytime I go down to his house lately, ha!) It was so much fun meeting John - did I mention he came bearing presents for me? How great was that! We had a great dinner - except for Gramercy's talking lobster!! Hee hee. After dinner the three of us headed back to the condo. On Sunday we all met for brunch at the Donut Hole (including Mr. Bob) and it was so great...where else do I get chocolate covered donuts and grilled cheese both at 9:30 AM while still holding Copper and stacking half-and-halfs! Right around nap time, me, Mommy and Daddy headed back home. We had a great Christmas weekend and I can't wait to do this all over again next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and Hugs to all!!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home