abby's blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cousin Craziness!!!!

What a day today was! Right after I kissed Daddy goodbye on his way to work guess who pulled into our driveway? Aunt Heather with Whitney and Khloe! We love getting together and today was no different! Well, wait, it was a bit extra special because guess what Aunt Heather brought? Blueberry pancakes and syrup for breakfast!!! Yummy! And I also decided today that I am a big girl and don't need a booster seat at the dinner table at home. I've been talking about it for a while lately but today was the day I asked Mommy to take it away. She and Daddy have told me that I still have to sit like a big girl when I'm eating - and if not, the booster seat is back! But so far so good! After breakfast, us girls turned into a ball of laughing, playing and giggling fit - except for Khloe who turned into a swinging snoring tired little one! Ha! I just love my Bryant girls! Thanks for a great morning!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home