abby's blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!!!!! And can you believe that 364 days of the year I am awake around 6 AM but today I decided to sleep in! When I finally started waking up about 7:15, Mommy and Daddy were both in my room wishing me a Merry Christmas! I ran out into the dining room to see what Luna brought and not only did I find my traditional Christmas M&M candy cane, I found a note from Santa! He ate my cookies, drank my milk and left me tons of presents in the den...and I wasn't upset anymore about him coming into our house since he must have thought I was such a good girl! When I saw all of the presents, I just stood there and asked "Which one is mine?" Well, almost all of them!!!!! Over two hours and a quick breakfast break later, we had gifts, toys and opened presents all over our house. I got the best things...my favorites included my doll house, my golf clubs, my John Deere (seriously, I loved that!), a Snow White dress, jewelry, puzzles and Super Why! And that's just the top of the list of things I got and loved. It was a great Christmas morning - my favorite! By the time we all got done playing with our gifts, Mommy made us a great Christmas lunch. Then we all showered, packed up and headed to Florida...to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house. And Aunt Robyn was there too! There were tons more presents there and I had a blast opening them including the princess bath toy, puppet theater, Cinderella dress and so much more! Oh, and princess perfume!!!! After presents, we sat down for a great turkey and ham Christmas dinner. I loved it - especially the twice baked potato that I ate the entire thing! After dinner we did the 1-2-3 end of the night presents (even though we kind of forgot, oops!) it was still funny! Then Mommy, Daddy and I called it a night and headed back to the condo for the night. I had a GREAT Christmas...it was perfect. Presents, family, food, etc. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home