BIG SISTER
I'M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy have been keeping a secret from me for a few weeks and they just decided to tell me that there is a baby in Mommy's belly! Yea!!!!! I'm so excited! When they told me about the baby I had a big smile on my face and wanted to know when we would go to the hospital to see the baby....Mommy told me the baby should be here around August 2, 2010! I got a book about being a Big Sister and I even got a t-shirt that says Big Sister!

I am going to be the BEST Big Sister in the world!!!!!!! I love my little baby in Mommy's belly!!!!!

Mommy and Daddy have been keeping a secret from me for a few weeks and they just decided to tell me that there is a baby in Mommy's belly! Yea!!!!! I'm so excited! When they told me about the baby I had a big smile on my face and wanted to know when we would go to the hospital to see the baby....Mommy told me the baby should be here around August 2, 2010! I got a book about being a Big Sister and I even got a t-shirt that says Big Sister!

I am going to be the BEST Big Sister in the world!!!!!!! I love my little baby in Mommy's belly!!!!!


3 Comments:
OMG! Congratulations!!
--Cassie
I hope he or she comes 4 days late......ON MY BIRTHDAY ;)
Jamie
Congratulations Barbara and Eric.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home