Living for the weekend
Another weekend has come and gone and I got busy again! Last I talked with you it was
Thursday and I headed out with Mommy and Aunt Carol to see Meemaw again. We took with us a special art project that I helped Mommy with for the last few days - a big collage of pictures of all of Meemaw's children and spouses, grandchildren and spouses and great grandchildren. The whole family loves Meemaw and we wanted her to see our smiling faces every day! She loved the pictures...especially the ones that had a cute little 2 1/2 year old blonde in them, hee hee! When we got home, I was so tired and called it an early night. On Friday we headed back to visit with Meemaw again and then some much needed grocery shopping for a special dinner! Daddy and Papa went golfing Friday afternoon and they came home and grilled some yummy steaks, potatoes, rolls and sald - yum, yum! Before I knew it, bedtime was here and we got lots of beauty sleep before Saturday morning with Mommy and I jumped into Aunt Vicki's car (with Aunt Carol and Logan too) and headed to the big annua
l crafts fair in Pine Level, Alabama. We love going to that show and it never fails us - I came home with a dress, outfit, new shoes, a purse, a helicopter and of course a pop gun! (You may not think the pop gun is important but I'd been talking about it for almost one week so I was super excited to get one!) When we got home, it was time for some BAMA football!!!! And I'm not embarrassed to say "na na na na na na" to Ms. Sha! Hee hee! Roll Tide Roll! After a yummy chicken dinner, I zonked out and didn't move a
muscle until Sunday morning. And I was still so excited about BAMA's big win over LSU that I wore my new houndstooth dress (and matching coat). Daddy bought me this outfit and I love it! I asked Mommy to "Take a picture of me outside with my coat!" We headed to church and then out to lunch with Papa. I love sitting next to him and laughing with him! After my nap it was time to head back out. We planned on visiting Meemaw but she was having a really bad day...will all of you please say some prayers for her? Thanks! We headed on to church and Mommy headed to visit wit
h some youth at the hospital. I grabbed a ride home with Papa and then eventually made my way back home in time for a late dinner with Mommy and Daddy. And that brings us back to today! Monday is school day so I'm headed out to Tiger class today while Mommy visits Meemaw, runs an errand, takes care of some work (by the way - welcome back Ms. Kelsey - can't wait to come hang out with you again, ha ha!) and gets ready for the busy week we have ahead of us! Hugs and Kisses to everyone out there!


1 Comments:
The pictures for Meemaw remind me of the ones for Aunt Ama...I know she loves seeing her family with smiles as much as Ama did. Hope she is getting stronger every day. She is in our prayers and thoughts. Papa Doc and Gramercy love the houndstooth too...Daddy sure knows how to "wow" a daughter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home