Another whirlwind weekend
The weekend came, and the weekend went...it was all such a blur because it seemed to go by so fast! On Saturday morning Daddy went out to take care of some serious yard work while Mommy and I t
ackled some games. My favorite is one I took, um, I mean borrowed, from Gramercy's house (ha!). Have you ever played Animal Scramble? Mommy and I are now officially pros on all 5 games, all 5 levels - since we played it on Saturday morning for almost TWO hours! After some coloring, painting, chalking and more playing, I called it nap time. When I woke up, I heard the Tide starting to roll....game time! I got on my cheerleading uniform and went down to the den to sit with Mommy and Daddy and cheer on one of the nation's top teams! Roll Tide! And they sure did roll (35-7) after a bit of a bumpy start and a couple of hurt players. When the game was over, we headed out for Nana's birthday dinner in Dothan. I ate, and ate, and ate and ate! By the time we got back from dinner I remembered it w
as time for presents, cake and ice cream. I am the best helper when it comes to opening up presents...the intensity on my face even shows it! But we finally got down to the good stuff - an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. By the time we headed back to our house I was exhausted, it was almost 2 hours past bedtime. And all of that late night snacking and drinking led to a rough night of bed wetting, nightmares, and general grumpiness. And I was that way all Sunday morning too...when I finally zonked out at nap time, I ended up missing my friend, Savanna's, birthday party. But I had to get my beauty rest...and it worked because by dinner time on Sunday I was back to my normal fun loving self at dinner with Daddy and Mommy. Monday morning I woke up and headed on out to my Tiger class...it was Landon's birthday and we got cupcakes at snack time! Woo hoo...cupcakes are my fav! (Well, the icing on the cupcakes is really my fav, ha ha!) Mommy and I made some afternoon errands after school and then headed home for a nice night with Daddy at home. After a great night's sleep, I woke up today and remembered it's another school day! Off to Tiger class...and then it's family date night out on the town with Daddy and Mommy before bedtime tonight. Hugs and Kisses!
ackled some games. My favorite is one I took, um, I mean borrowed, from Gramercy's house (ha!). Have you ever played Animal Scramble? Mommy and I are now officially pros on all 5 games, all 5 levels - since we played it on Saturday morning for almost TWO hours! After some coloring, painting, chalking and more playing, I called it nap time. When I woke up, I heard the Tide starting to roll....game time! I got on my cheerleading uniform and went down to the den to sit with Mommy and Daddy and cheer on one of the nation's top teams! Roll Tide! And they sure did roll (35-7) after a bit of a bumpy start and a couple of hurt players. When the game was over, we headed out for Nana's birthday dinner in Dothan. I ate, and ate, and ate and ate! By the time we got back from dinner I remembered it w
as time for presents, cake and ice cream. I am the best helper when it comes to opening up presents...the intensity on my face even shows it! But we finally got down to the good stuff - an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. By the time we headed back to our house I was exhausted, it was almost 2 hours past bedtime. And all of that late night snacking and drinking led to a rough night of bed wetting, nightmares, and general grumpiness. And I was that way all Sunday morning too...when I finally zonked out at nap time, I ended up missing my friend, Savanna's, birthday party. But I had to get my beauty rest...and it worked because by dinner time on Sunday I was back to my normal fun loving self at dinner with Daddy and Mommy. Monday morning I woke up and headed on out to my Tiger class...it was Landon's birthday and we got cupcakes at snack time! Woo hoo...cupcakes are my fav! (Well, the icing on the cupcakes is really my fav, ha ha!) Mommy and I made some afternoon errands after school and then headed home for a nice night with Daddy at home. After a great night's sleep, I woke up today and remembered it's another school day! Off to Tiger class...and then it's family date night out on the town with Daddy and Mommy before bedtime tonight. Hugs and Kisses!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home