Happy Pre-Halloween!!!!!
October is one of our all time favorite months around here at the Wade home. To start with, the month starts off with awesome fall weather, there's football games and parties in the middle and it ends with a super cool night where people just go and give buckets of candy to you! I mean, how much better can a month get? Ha ha! Yesterday we officially started the month off by saying goodbye to September and getting in the Halloween spirit. Daddy put out our outside decorations - I loved watching him and the jock-o-lantern that lights up on our front porch! Mommy and I put up our inside decorations - including my favorite singing and d
ancing ghost. This year I got to pick the decorative table cloth and I love it - orange with black polka dots! We had a yummy fall dinner (thanks Mr. Homer!) and then it was present time!!!! Gramercy and Papa Doc always send me some holiday treats to get ready for the big occasion...PJs, an outfit, a book and movie about Spookley the Square pumpkin, some other fun things and my favorite - the Mr. Potato Head Party Princess Pumpkin! I can't wait to decorate my pumpkin this year! Mommy
said maybe we can decorate one that will stay up all month - hmmmm, her and her ideas! Ha! After presents we all watched the Spookley movie and then it was bedtime. This morning I woke up and got in my new Halloween outfit from G&PD and headed outside asking Mommy "You please take my picture with these pumpkins?" So...fall pictures have already begun! It's gonna be a GREAT month!!!!!
ancing ghost. This year I got to pick the decorative table cloth and I love it - orange with black polka dots! We had a yummy fall dinner (thanks Mr. Homer!) and then it was present time!!!! Gramercy and Papa Doc always send me some holiday treats to get ready for the big occasion...PJs, an outfit, a book and movie about Spookley the Square pumpkin, some other fun things and my favorite - the Mr. Potato Head Party Princess Pumpkin! I can't wait to decorate my pumpkin this year! Mommy
said maybe we can decorate one that will stay up all month - hmmmm, her and her ideas! Ha! After presents we all watched the Spookley movie and then it was bedtime. This morning I woke up and got in my new Halloween outfit from G&PD and headed outside asking Mommy "You please take my picture with these pumpkins?" So...fall pictures have already begun! It's gonna be a GREAT month!!!!!

1 Comments:
She is obviously the cutest of the four!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home