abby's blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's a circus around here!

Last night we went to the circus! Woo Hoo! My very first - and it was awesome! You see, after school yesterday afternoon, Mommy and I headed to Ms. Sha's house to pick up Ian...then the three of us headed into Dothan to see the "big top!" We met the Paynes there and even the Peacocks! It was so much fun...there were elephants, camels, horses, dogs, acrobats, trapeze artists, clowns, spinning circles, a motorcycle balls, and tons more things! My favorite thing was to watch the ladies in purple sparkly outfits twirl in the air on white ribbons...Mommy loved the elephants...Ian loved the man shooting out of the super big canon! It was great!


On our way home we made a Mickey D's pit stop, took Ian home and then I crashed for the night since I was super duper exhausted from all of our fun! Then this morning we woke up and Claire Isabelle and Ms. Katherine were at our house! The four of us headed to Dothan for some shopping, fun and lunch. We hit all the major stores but my favorite things were reading in the bookstore (not to mention Thomas), eating chicken with the cow, lipstick with CIO, the merry-go-ground, and the toy store. It was a full day (even including when I got into super trouble at the Big Al store) but I had a blast with "well, of course, she's my best friend!" Ha ha!


When we got home, I took an extra long nap and now it's dinner time with Mommy and Daddy. I've got big plans for the night - nothing! Ha! I've gotta get lots of good beauty sleep tonight because we are going to a clothing sale preview tomorrow and then there's a little itty bitty ball game starting at 2:30....ROLL TIDE ROLL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home