abby's blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh boy....or girl!!!!

I just can't wait any longer to tell you guys the best news we've heard in a long time!!!!!! I'm getting a new cousin!!!!!!! Aunt Whitney and Uncle Greg are expecting their first child and we are soooooo happy for them! In fact, I showed Mommy how I've been practicing how to help with Aunt Whit's baby and I'm so excited! The baby is due around March 22, 2010 and we are on pins and needles for the next few weeks because that's when they find out if the baby is a boy or a girl! Everyone's soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! (Including Mommy's godmother and aunt, Aunt Diane!) Aunt Whitney is such an awesome aunt - do you remember when I flew to New York last year? That was for Aunt Whit and Uncle Greg's big day...the gorgeous wedding! Now we are getting ready for the gorgeous BABY! Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats to the Cooks!!!!! Hugs and Kisses all around...I love you guys and can't wait to meet the lil peanut!

*Note from Mommy: Yep, Whitney is preggers!!!!!! For those of you that don't know, Whitney is my only female cousin from my mother's side - but we are more like sisters (of the same age no less) and think of each other in that way. She's always been there for me, is a gorgeous woman (inside and out) and will make an absolutely wonderful mother - and I'm not just saying that because she reads this blog every day, ha! I love her and I'm so happy for her and Greg. They live up in Vermont so we don't get to see them often but we are always in touch and I their latest news just put me on Cloud 9! What a great reason to celebrate!!!! Her due date is March 22nd which means that this month she finds out the baby's sex - hopefully he or she will cooperate at the Oct 16th Doc's appointment! Congrats you two! Eric, Abby and I send all of our love, thoughts and prayers your way....and start preparing now - repeat after me: BECAUSE I SAID SO! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...October 16th is apparently an "awesome" day all round!

October 6, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home