abby's blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A perfectly plump princess

Well, I wasn't kidding when I say that we celebrate Halloween during the entire month of October...and today was no different! After Mommy came to pick me up from school, we headed to the store for me to pick up something - the perfect pumpkin! Yep, I was going to decorate the first one of the season with my "Mr. Potato Head - Princess Pumpkin" kit. I LOVED IT! Now even though I love painting a pumpkin (or two) before Halloween actually gets here, this was by far even better! It was so much fun! And isn't she gorgeous? Ha ha!

Then it was time to help Mommy with dinner...she was in charge of the pork chops, au gratin potatoes, corn bread and salad while I was in charge of the brownies for dessert! I mixed them up really good, poured them into the pumpkin pan, watched them in the oven and then decorated them really pretty with lots of orange icing and Halloween sprinkles. And it was y-u-m-m-y! After dinner Daddy had to go to a meeting so Mommy and I read - and read, and read, and read, and read. Now it's bedtime and I'm exhausted. It's been a fun and creative day at both school and home and I'm ready to call it a night! Night night, sleep tight, don't let the Halloween bed bugs bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home