abby's blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pretty as a Princess

OK, what a fun fun fun weekend I had! It seems like during the last month, I have had a blast at parties - and I love this time of year because there are four more parties for my friends in the next month or two! Woo Hoo! Anyway, back to this weekend....it started off on Saturday morning with a lot of play time with Mommy while Daddy fancied up our yard. Then I took an early nap because when 2 o'clock got here, we packed up our wagon and headed down the street to Whitney's house! She turned 4 years old last week and we had an awesome birthday party! We played, swam, ate princess cupcakes and opened presents. She got a really cool electric Barbie Jeep that I got to ride around in...Happy Birthday, Whitney!

That night I zonked out and slept all night long without a peep. When I woke up, we headed to church and I went to my Sunday School class and then to the nursery for big church. As soon as the services were over, Mommy and I headed into Enterprise for another princess party! One of my best buds, Carys, turned three! (Well, actually she'll turn three this week but we partied like she was three last Saturday! Ha ha!) We all wore our princess gowns and it was awesome! We decorated treasure boxes, ate princess cake, helped open presents, played in the princess castles and even posed for pictures with two real knights and their wenches! It was awesome!!!! (Especially stealing the chocolate Oreo balls from Mr. Aaron - ha ha!)

Since the party was right around nap time, Mommy was shocked I stayed awake. We finally got home a little after 4 PM and I was out. Daddy stayed at home with me while I was sleeping so Mommy could go to church...then when she got home, we all ate dinner and called it an early night. This week I'm back to my Tiger class...but what Tigers don't have fun playing with a Bunny and Butterfly every now and then? Yesterday Mommy and I picked up Zoe from the Bunny class and she hung out with us in the afternoon. Me, Mommy, Zoey, Claire Isabelle (another Tiger) and Ms. Katherine all headed to Ms. Katie's house where Ellie (a Butterfly from school) and her lil sis Ann Marie (who is starting to walk now - and she's only 10 mths old!) were playing. We laughed and played then packed up for Dairy Queen. After about an hour there, we headed to Ms. Katherine's house for a little bit and then finally headed home where we met Daddy for dinner. He had some surprises for me too - Nana, Papa and Uncle Aaron went on vacation a month ago and brought me back some fun toys. Daddy got them from Papa last Saturday when they went golfing and I had a fun time opening them up last night and putting together my Thomas puzzle when drinking out of my cool silly straw cup. Thanks guys. After dinner there was a knock on the door and guess who came over to say hi? Jess. It was fun to see her - especially when I heard she had a booklet all about Mickey and another one all about princesses. The rest of this week is gonna be fun too...Mommy says there's a special Wednesday lunch play date that's happening..hm, wonder with who? And maybe even a football game this Friday to see Jess cheer! Wow....if I don't get off this computer now, I'm gonna be late for school. See you guys later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Some one sounds like she is having a whole lot of fun in life! Good for her! You looked just like a princess should...and your realm is loving you!

August 27, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home