abby's blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rollercoaster Review

So, it's time for this week's review because I've been a slacker - but for lots of good reasons! Last you heard from me, it was Tuesday morning and I was off to school. I was super happy to see Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie after school and I played and played while Mommy was called to an emergency court hearing. When we got home, I hung outside with Daddy while we were doing important work - he was grilling steaks and I was blowing bubbles! Both made us happy happy happy, ha! On Wednesday I woke up and got super excited when Mommy told me we had a play date with the Peacock family. We met Ms. Kristyna, Dawson and baby David at McDonald's and ended up staying and playing for over 2 hours, wow! I zonked out for nap time and that's when things started going downhill for me. By Wednesday night I had a super high fever and was on medicine. I was up and down all night long and on Thursday morning my fever and broken...but came back on and off throughout the day. I stayed home from school and it was awesome because Mommy let me do what I wanted, hee hee! By Thursday night I was in the clear - we think the fever was just my way of fighting off an infection that was trying to work its way in but my body told it to get out and stay out! By Friday morning, after a night fever free, I hung out with Mommy again at home...but that afternoon I was off to Carys house for some playgroup fun time! Then, we came home to get in our WHS gear to go cheer on the panthers! I got to hang out with Jess, Shelby, Hayley, Paige, Stetson, Branden, Amber, Emily, Ms. Renee and lots of other friends. Jess took me out onto the field and I hung out with the Varsity Cheerleaders during halftime and loved the bands playing! And then there was Wickie - I love love love Wickie! This morning I was up and ready to go first thing...we had a plan - to find me some new black dress shoes for the fall. Daddy had a big day at the church so me and Mommy picked up our friend, Ms. Summer, and we headed to Dothan. After a few stores, we ran by the Mall for lunch and some more shopping. I think my most favorite thing we found was the Bama Houndstooth dress that Ms. Summer said was her favorite too - Roll Tide, Ms. Summer! Then Ms. Summer's bank was having a Grand Opening and we headed over there for the bouncy houses, the band, a new piggy bank, touring the fire trucks, some water and lots of fun! It's been a great day, a great week and for that matter - a great month! I can't believe that August is almost over! Wow, it's been fun...but I can't wait to see what's in store for me in September!

PS - One week from today....ROLL TIDE BABY! Bringin' it on in Hotlanta against Virginia Tech!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

The "Bear" would be proud!

Seems like you might have some molars comin' in too!

What a whirlwind week....you are one "on the go" gal! Know that September will be just as filled...

September 1, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home