abby's blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Falling into Fall

Well, not only am I falling into Fall, I'm also already falling behind on my blog...and after only a couple of days ago when I promised I'd be better at keeping things up, ha! But things, as usual, have been crazy around here and we haven't had much of a minute to catch up! When I woke up Tuesday morning I felt g-r-e-a-t! And since I had been fever free for over 24 hours, Mommy said I could go to school. It was a fun day with my friends, Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Jen. When Mommy came to pick me up, we headed back home for some finger painting and reading. Finally Daddy got here and we ate some dinner before heading over to Nana and Papa's house to wish Nana a Happy Birthday. We're gonna go eat some cake and ice cream with her later this week but I wanted to go give her a special hug...and did I mention play with the puzzles? When it was getting closer to bedtime and time to leave, Mommy and Daddy said if it was OK with Nana, I could have a slumber party over there...and I did! And although I told on Uncle Aaron the next day (bedtime? what bedtime? ha!) I had a ball! Mommy came to pick me up Wednesday morning and we headed to the 4Runner place to get rid of a squeak that's been in Mommy's engine for a year!!! Mr. Sam was so nice to us - he even gave me a chocolate covered donut. When we left Toyota, we headed around town and caught up with Ms. Sha and Zoey for lunch. But I was a tee total grump and got in boocoodles of trouble. We finally headed home and I took a much needed nap. When I woke up, Mommy and I decided that we needed to welcome Fall into our home with one of my favorite traditions - caramel apples! Yummy! After dinner, I gave Mommy and Daddy their apples and then ate mine! I love this time of year (minus the fall allergies and flu season that is!).


I went straight to sleep at bedtime and woke up this morning ready for Tiger Class and the FUMC Trike-a-Thon for St. Jude's hospital. I took my Red Flyer tricycle to school and we had a ball in the gymnasium! What fun!

But that wasn't even the best part of today...there's a big super duper special surprise for tonight...I know what it is, but I'm actually going to keep it a secret until later - ha! Toodles!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home