abby's blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Miss Sicky-Poo

So...Sunday morning came and it brought with it a fever. Yuck. There was no way I was going anywhere so I hung out at home with Daddy while Mommy went to Sunday School and church. When she came home, I was already zonked out napping and Daddy told her my fever had broken. I woke up that afternoon and immediately told Mommy and Daddy that I felt sooo much better! I was playing with Thomas, reading books, laughing and eating - and most importantly keeping all my food down, woo hoo! I got a great night's sleep and woke up this morning ready for an awesome day. Mommy said that because I was still not fever free for 24 hours, we were going to have a "together day" and it was awesome! A morning full of books, toys, games, chalk, bubbles and snuggling ended in an early nap. When I woke up, we headed just a wee bit north and met the Paynes at the big helicopter park. I felt great and really enjoyed the fresh air. But sometimes a girl just can't get a break...as soon as I was feelin' good, I got stung by a bumble bee - my first bee sting! Thankfully, I'm not allergic - but I sure was in pain! Ms. Katie had an awesome first aid "flower" at hand right away and I started feeling good...so good I decided we needed a trip to Dairy Queen, ha ha! We finally made it home and ate dinner with Daddy. Now I'm off to go read with him before bed time. Hugs and kisses all around from the former Miss Sicky Poo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Now HEALTHY...and HAPPY...that's the Abby I want to see! You go girl!

September 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home