On the Boomerang Expres...
...it all comes back to JESUS! Yep, that's this year's VBS at PBC! Today was the first day and it was soooo much fun! Mommy and I got to the church super early to get ready for the starting day. At 8:30 I lined up with my class - 2 teachers and 7 students! I love Ms. Jackie and Ms. Julie - they were so great! We went into the Worship Rally Central and sang songs and heard Brother Chad talk all about what we're going to be learning this week. I saw Mommy with her 1st graders but I didn't see her again until noon...although someone told me she had a few minutes and snuck into our group areas and took pictures of me singing and playing.


We had our Bible Study in the Outback, Missions, Music, Recreation, Snack and Arts n Crafts. I had so much fun that I did NOT want to leave. Mommy asked my teachers how the day went and after laughing hysterically and patting Mommy on the back, all they could say to her was "You sure have a head strong little girl, don't you?" Mommy says that must mean that they got to hear my favorite phrase several times today: I do it all myself!!!!!!!! Ha ha! When VBS was over, me and Mommy grabbed Jess and headed home. Mommy had to get right back into the car and go to the office to work so I stayed home with Jess all afternoon. I ate lunch, played,
napped and then Mommy was home. Since we were all still tired from VBS - and HOT - we decided to play in the sprinkler. I had a blast! And we were still playing when Daddy got home and fired up the grill for some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs. And I was apparently very hungry because I ate 2 hot dogs and a plate full of potato wedges! Wow! So...now Jess has gone home, Mommy has started getting ready for VBS again tomorrow, Daddy has cleaned the kitchen and I'm off to bed. Night night!


We had our Bible Study in the Outback, Missions, Music, Recreation, Snack and Arts n Crafts. I had so much fun that I did NOT want to leave. Mommy asked my teachers how the day went and after laughing hysterically and patting Mommy on the back, all they could say to her was "You sure have a head strong little girl, don't you?" Mommy says that must mean that they got to hear my favorite phrase several times today: I do it all myself!!!!!!!! Ha ha! When VBS was over, me and Mommy grabbed Jess and headed home. Mommy had to get right back into the car and go to the office to work so I stayed home with Jess all afternoon. I ate lunch, played,
napped and then Mommy was home. Since we were all still tired from VBS - and HOT - we decided to play in the sprinkler. I had a blast! And we were still playing when Daddy got home and fired up the grill for some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs. And I was apparently very hungry because I ate 2 hot dogs and a plate full of potato wedges! Wow! So...now Jess has gone home, Mommy has started getting ready for VBS again tomorrow, Daddy has cleaned the kitchen and I'm off to bed. Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home