I will follow...and I will believe!
Wow, two
more days of VBS have gone by and as you can probably tell, I'm exhausted! I haven't had any time to blog so Mommy said I could get a few more minutes tonight before bedtime to tell you what's going on. Tuesday morning we were up bright and early and headed to VBS where I learned about following Jesus. It's so much fun! My favorite thing is the music. No wait, the crafts. No wait, Ms. Jackie and Ms. Julie. No wait, the snacks. No wait, the bubbles. Oh my, every thing's so much fun I can't pick just one thing! But a problem started creeping up on Tuesday - a pee pee problem. Little did we know, I have an infection and I was not wanting to go potty. I was holding it for
so long that eventually, it just came out. After five clothing changes in only 3 hours, Mommy knew something was wrong. We came home after VBS and I got a great nap. Then it was off to the gym for some Zumba time (and more potty troubles unfortunately). After Zumba, we had planned a night out with the Payne ladies. We headed to one of our favorite places, Rudy Tuesdays, and snacked on tons of great food - especially my favorite: the tomatoes on the salad bar! By the time dinner was over I was ready to get home. I had a great night's sleep but woke up to a wet bed - and didn't think I had even peed in the bed. That's when Mommy knew for sure
something was really wrong. So, we called the Dr's office and they said they could squeeze me in today at 11 AM. We knew that meant leaving VBS a little early but my teachers said they totally understood. So after another great morning of VBS where I learned to believe that Jesus is God's Son, me, Mommy and Jess (who was planning on babysitting today after VBS) went to Dothan. The Dr. confirmed that I have an infection and I got started on some beds. Thankfully it hasn't gone into the bladder or urinary tract yet but we are getting this cleared up asap. After the Dr's office, we of course had to head to lunch....at the mall...which meant you know what...the merry go round! And a girl's never too sick to do a little bit of shopping for accessories, right?


Finally I zonked out at home for my nap and Mommy ran some errands. When I woke up, Jess and I hung out until Mommy got home, then we took Jess back to her home. Daddy came home just in time for some yummy Chinese dinner and now I'm off to bed. It's been a long day around here and I'm just ready to catch some Zs. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
more days of VBS have gone by and as you can probably tell, I'm exhausted! I haven't had any time to blog so Mommy said I could get a few more minutes tonight before bedtime to tell you what's going on. Tuesday morning we were up bright and early and headed to VBS where I learned about following Jesus. It's so much fun! My favorite thing is the music. No wait, the crafts. No wait, Ms. Jackie and Ms. Julie. No wait, the snacks. No wait, the bubbles. Oh my, every thing's so much fun I can't pick just one thing! But a problem started creeping up on Tuesday - a pee pee problem. Little did we know, I have an infection and I was not wanting to go potty. I was holding it for
so long that eventually, it just came out. After five clothing changes in only 3 hours, Mommy knew something was wrong. We came home after VBS and I got a great nap. Then it was off to the gym for some Zumba time (and more potty troubles unfortunately). After Zumba, we had planned a night out with the Payne ladies. We headed to one of our favorite places, Rudy Tuesdays, and snacked on tons of great food - especially my favorite: the tomatoes on the salad bar! By the time dinner was over I was ready to get home. I had a great night's sleep but woke up to a wet bed - and didn't think I had even peed in the bed. That's when Mommy knew for sure
something was really wrong. So, we called the Dr's office and they said they could squeeze me in today at 11 AM. We knew that meant leaving VBS a little early but my teachers said they totally understood. So after another great morning of VBS where I learned to believe that Jesus is God's Son, me, Mommy and Jess (who was planning on babysitting today after VBS) went to Dothan. The Dr. confirmed that I have an infection and I got started on some beds. Thankfully it hasn't gone into the bladder or urinary tract yet but we are getting this cleared up asap. After the Dr's office, we of course had to head to lunch....at the mall...which meant you know what...the merry go round! And a girl's never too sick to do a little bit of shopping for accessories, right? 

Finally I zonked out at home for my nap and Mommy ran some errands. When I woke up, Jess and I hung out until Mommy got home, then we took Jess back to her home. Daddy came home just in time for some yummy Chinese dinner and now I'm off to bed. It's been a long day around here and I'm just ready to catch some Zs. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!


1 Comments:
Glad the doc is working to "set things right!" Got to have our little lady at 100% to enjoy the "Beach Happening" this weekend! See ya soon, Honey...'course, your Mom and Dad too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home