abby's blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A hairy situation

So, I know this is my second post of the day but I just had to tell you guys what just happened. Our neighbor, Ms. Teri, cuts Mommy's hair. Well, Mommy's been trying to get an appointment with her for the last couple of weeks but she's been super busy. This afternoon, Ms. Teri called and said if we wanted to come to her house, she would cut both Mommy's hair and my hair! See, Mommy's been wanting to get my hair trimmed too but we haven't had any time lately. So, we packed up and headed to Ms. Teri's house. I played with Sydney while Mommy got her hair trimmed up and then it was my time in the swivel chair (with a popsicle and a sucker...the best treats when getting your hair cut, h ha!!) Thanks, Ms. Teri...I love my new haircut...and so do Mommy and Daddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Just what the beautician ordered! Lookin' good, you doll!

June 14, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home