i'm lovin it
...well...at least I thought I was gonna be lovin' it....ha ha! The day was finally here - the grand re-opening of the Enterprise McDonalds. About 8 weeks ago, the old building was torn down and a new one took it's place. We were all set to go today for lunch and it was definitely an experience. Before we headed out, Ms. Sharon (with Ian and Zoey), Ms. Alex (with Carys and Kismet) and Ms. Kim came over to our house for a "Mommy Meeting." They finally wrapped up all of their planning and we caravaned out to the big celebration. I got to ride in Ms. Sharon's car while Mommy took Zoey...I love Ms. Sharon's car - it's just like Mommy's 4Runner but has a tv in it! (Mommy, can we get a tv? PUHLEASEEE! Ms. Sharon has one!) When we got to McDonald's it was super busy but we found a table right away. Then Ms. Sh
aron scoped out a table in the indoor playground and we headed over there. The food was good (same old Mickey Ds) but the playground was a bit of a disappointment...not much for anyone under the age of 5 to do so I was a bit bummed. And then I fell backwards and we realized that the floors and levels of the playground are super hard - not soft at all of kiddo playing. So...a big bust...but being with friends wasn't bad at all so I really can't complain! After lunch we headed to Ms. Sharon's house for some help with something and I had a blast...until Mommy accidentally kicked me onto the patio. Whoops! But it's all good - no boo boos or bleeding! Now we're home and I'm exhausted. Ready for nap time. Tomorrow's going to be a great day though because Mommy got called into court for an emergency hearing so I'm going to get to go play with Ra Ra and Aunt Carol - woo hoo! Then we're going back to Ms. Sharon's - they just can't get rid of us, ha ha! I better get lots of beauty rest for tomorrow!
aron scoped out a table in the indoor playground and we headed over there. The food was good (same old Mickey Ds) but the playground was a bit of a disappointment...not much for anyone under the age of 5 to do so I was a bit bummed. And then I fell backwards and we realized that the floors and levels of the playground are super hard - not soft at all of kiddo playing. So...a big bust...but being with friends wasn't bad at all so I really can't complain! After lunch we headed to Ms. Sharon's house for some help with something and I had a blast...until Mommy accidentally kicked me onto the patio. Whoops! But it's all good - no boo boos or bleeding! Now we're home and I'm exhausted. Ready for nap time. Tomorrow's going to be a great day though because Mommy got called into court for an emergency hearing so I'm going to get to go play with Ra Ra and Aunt Carol - woo hoo! Then we're going back to Ms. Sharon's - they just can't get rid of us, ha ha! I better get lots of beauty rest for tomorrow!

1 Comments:
Tagged you! go read :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home