abby's blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

38 ways to say I love you

Know what today is? Nana and Papa's 38th anniversary! Mommy, Daddy, A and Ms. Jen all decided to throw them a dinner party...a shrimp boil! It was so much fun! After all my trips with Mommy this week to borrow stuff from Ms. Sha and Uncle Lomax, we finally started decorating our carport this morning. Yep, you heard us right - the carport. It was gonna be an outside party - woo hoo! (Since I'm an outside girl, this was right up my alley!) Before I knew it, there were tables, chairs, decorations, a 7 ft lighted palm tree, a swing, leis and music going. And there was a huge pot over in the corner that I wasn't allowed to go anywhere near. Around 5 PM, Daddy and Mommy started messing with that pot and it started smelling really yummy around our yard. Ms. Jen came over and I helped her make home made peach ice cream. And then A came over with the drinks, rolls and banana pudding. Then Ms. Barbara and Mr. Steve arrived. And then the guests of honor appeared! Dinner was super yummy and super fun! And then the presents were so nice - even the one in the Walmart shopping bag, ha ha. Happy Anniversary, Nana and Papa! The the dinner finally started coming to an end, the mosquitoes started making their appearance so I headed inside for some PJs. Everyone's helping clean up right now but I think I'm going to hit the hay...night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home