abby's blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jumping Jelly Bean!

Another summer day, another excuse for a pool party - ha ha! This morning I woke up after a fun filled Tuesday of playing with lots of friends...and even watching Mommy go down the slide at McDonalds, talk about a sight! I must have been tired from yesterday because I slept for almost 12 hours last night without hardly a peep, laugh or snore! And when I finally did wake up, I was h-u-n-g-r-y! Mommy and I met Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie for breakfast at our special meeting place and it was great! I love those two! Then Mommy and I picked up another duo for some special church business today...Jenna Cate and Julia Claire! They are two of my friends that go to church with me. They are a bit older than me and Mommy asked them if they would like to help watch me and get her room ready for VBS...they loved doing it and I loved hanging out with them! Me and Jenna Cate watched movies and made music while Julia Claire helped Mommy. Then the four of us went to grab some lunch to have a picnic by the pool. It was so much fun! All four of us were jumping off the diving board, playing catch with the beach ball and floating around on noodles and boogies boards! I jumped off the diving board about 10 times - wow! We just got home and I'm exhausted...I'm not used to these late naps and Mommy said that we have to get back on track before next week when VBS actually starts....I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee...it's hard for Gramercy to imagine Mommy going "down" a slide...she is so ambidextrous going "up" themGlad you are having a fun summer, Honey...enjoy VBS!

June 11, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home