abby's blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Snoozin' away my Sunday!

Oh boy...after such a busy weekend I was exhausted last night and fell sound asleep - but was up bright and early a little after 5 AM this morning! Mommy tried to crawl in my bed and tell me that it was still sleep time but I immediately helped open her eyes back up and told her "I'm awake and it's time to go play, Mommy." When it was finally time to head to church, I was ready to play...today my friend Jonah was at church. He's a very tiny baby that's only 11 weeks old. And he is sooo cute! When church was over, I fell asleep on the way home and slept for almost 3 1/2 hours. Mommy woke me up and told me it was time to get back to church. We were all going to meet in Fellowship Hall for dinner and worship. I had so much fun during the beginning of the service sitting with Ms. Carolyn. I read to her, drew her a picture, and we even played with my beach ball. But soon I was making too much noise and Mommy and I had to leave so we didn't disturb everyone else. So, we headed home and I'm in my PJs now getting ready for some serious snuggling before bedtime! Night night!

P.S. Guess what yesterday was? Uncle Aaron's birthday! Yep, he turned 25 years old! He went with the rest of the family and also Ms. Jen to Panama City Beach for lunch and Putt Putt. Me and Mommy met them back at home last night for dessert and presents after we got back in town from Sandestin. I got to sit on his lap and help him open all of his presents....I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Uncle Aaron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home