The fast and the furious
This week has just been flying by! Last I knew it, we were having a taco salad lunch at chur
ch and then and I was taking my nice, long 3 hour nap! But WHAM! Now it's Wednesday morning and I'm playing catch up on my blog! Sunday night Daddy took me and Mommy out to dinner and we watched the Alabama Softball team in action...until the last second of the game. (And if you watched the game, you know exactly what I mean!) On Monday, I went to the gym with Mommy and then ran a couple of errands before coming home to have lunch with Daddy. Yep, Daddy was still at home because we were having some pipe problems. But, Mr. Plumber came out and fixed us all
up on Monday afternoon. By Monday night I was hot and tired and Mommy knew that meant a quick cold swim in the pool was just in order! We snuck over to Ra Ra and Aunt Carol's house and hung out with them while we cooled off in the pool. On Tuesday I headed over to Ms. Sha's house to play with her, Ian and Zoey while Mommy and Daddy both went to court. Now all I talk about is "I want to go to Ian's house!" Then, after a salad lunch with Ms. Jen, Mommy and I headed home for some hard working, um, I mean napping! Ha ha! I had to rest up because we were back to the gym that afternoon. Last night I had a yummy pizza dinner with Mommy and Daddy while we started packing...today we're going to the beach! Mommy and Daddy have to go to court in the morning so Ms. Jess is coming over to play with me. Then, Daddy's staying here in town, but me, Mommy and Ms. Jess are leaving at lunch time for the beach! I can't wait! We will be there until Saturday and it's going to be so much fun! Mommy will be in lots of meetings so me and Ms. Jess get to do, well, whatever we want! I'll check back in on all of you readers on Sunday, if I decide to come back from the fun and sun! Ha ha!


1 Comments:
Have a ball sunnin' and playin' in God's swimming pool, Honey!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home