abby's blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

All Aboard!

Well, another crazy week has gone by and I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I've had since the last time I talked to you. On Thursday I hung out with Mommy all day at the house helping her get her teaching stuff ready for VBS next week. After another corn dog picnic at the playground, I grabbed a quick nap and then headed back to the pool with Mommy, Jenna Cate, Julia Claire and this time Ms. Christy too! It was so much fun that we ended up swimming until dinner time! We were so tired that both Mommy and I zonked out on her bed! Daddy had to come and take me back to my own bed so he could go to sleep! Ha ha! On Friday, Jess came over to the house and Mommy left to go run some errands. But we were having lots of septic tank problems ("oooo gross" was what I was saying all morning) and Daddy ended up staying at home too to talk to the plumber. When Mommy came home, she took me and Jess to go grab some lunch for all of us and then we got ready for the Youth Group pool party that afternoon - super fun! By the time last night came, I was exhausted again! But I had to get my rest because today was the Boarding Party for the Boomerang Express - our church Vacation Bible School! It was so much fun...we ate lunch (thanks Ms. Melissa - we know you are reading this...the hot dogs and cookies were yummy...well, Mommy ate most of my cookies but the ONE I got from her was good - ha ha!) and then went out to play on all the water activities! There was a pool, a sponge game, a sprinkler, a water balloon game, a water ball game and my favorite was a big slip and slide. It took me a time to get used to it but then I just went sliding all over (thanks Austin and Mr. Eric...they helped me slide by giving me super gigantic pushes that were sooo much fun!). I had so much fun with all of my friends including Madison, Victoria, Denesa, Jenna Rose and several more. I can't wait until VBS next week...all aboard!!!!


When it was time to leave, I grabbed my goodie bag and headed home with Mommy - just in time too since we started to hear thunder! Yikes! I'm off to take a nice long nap...I've got a very big week ahead of me! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home