abby's blog

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun for everyone...

...at Water World! That's right...we braved it again this year. For those of you that don't remember, me, Mommy and Jess were "politely" asked to leave Dothan's water park last year after yours truly had a little bit of a poop situation in the kiddie park pool. But no worries, I'm now potty trained and no fears of going to the bathroom anywhere but the potty! So, we packed up with some of Mommy's youth group and headed to Dothan. And the best part was, Ms. Danita came to help chaperone and brought my friend, Denesa - aka Neesa! It was sooooo much fun! I loved the kiddo park and pool (a.k.a. "the elephant pool with lots and lots of sprinkle water - sooooo silly") but my favorite was the zero entry wave pool...and the "bridge" next to it. I had a blast. We finally stopped playing long enough to eat some yummy chicken fries and then we were back to the pool...except for Mommy who went off on the Great White Wave ride. We watched her and it looked like super fun. I can't wait to be 48 inches tall so I can go on it with her too! What a great day...we just got home and I'm off to take my nap. Daddy's golfing this afternoon so we're going to meet up with him later on for dinner - shrimp again, yum! Seriously, what a GREAT Saturday!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love her hat! It still cracks me up that you guys had to leave last year!

--Cassie

May 30, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home