A load of a day!
Well, the weather man was absolutely right about today - it was a hot one! I was up super early and Mommy and I decided that we'd head to Walmart...at 6 AM! It was so funny because the only people there were the workers and they all wanted to stop and talk to me - 'course, I just wanted them to give me a cookie. (Obviously I still am not happy that the Walmart Cookie Club was done away with!) After shopping, we came home for breakfast and said goodbye to Daddy since he had to go to work. I started helping Mommy clean the house and our 13 (yes, 13) loads of laundry! Yikes! I sure was a big helper...especially during the part where I watched Cinderella so she could mop and vacuum, ha ha! After cleaning, we took a picnic lunch out to my playground. It was sooo much fun! We had chips and corndogs before we spent a long time swinging, sliding and playing in the sprinkler!


But soon it was nap time and nap I did...3 1/2 hours! I am still trying to catch up on my sleep from last week and all the fun I had instead of sleeping, ha! When I woke up, Mommy had the
house cleaned and we took an afternoon cool down break at Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house...and their pool! I love their pool and swimming with Ms. Carolyn...she always squirts me with water and has the best pool toys. We just got home and it's time for dinner with Daddy! What a day, what a day! Hugs and kisses to all of my blog readers out there!


But soon it was nap time and nap I did...3 1/2 hours! I am still trying to catch up on my sleep from last week and all the fun I had instead of sleeping, ha! When I woke up, Mommy had the
house cleaned and we took an afternoon cool down break at Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house...and their pool! I love their pool and swimming with Ms. Carolyn...she always squirts me with water and has the best pool toys. We just got home and it's time for dinner with Daddy! What a day, what a day! Hugs and kisses to all of my blog readers out there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home