Ready for slumbers and summers!
This week has been nothing but fantastic! I didn't think I could top last weekend but we sure did keep the fun going around here! On Monday I got to spend the afternoon at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house...I like going there even more now because I'm their special babysitter to Baby Suzie. She's so cute and cuddles and cries when I hold and feed her - I'm the best babysitter! On Tuesday, I was off to school and had a blast playing with all of my friends. When Mommy picked me up, we made a trip to Daddy's office for some business and I l-o-v-e-d seeing Ms. Sondra (maybe the five pieces of chocolate were also a plus - ha ha!). On Wednesday Daddy had to go out of town for the night so me and Mommy got ready for a SLUMBER PARTY! It was so much fun! First we went to the gym, them to lunch with our friends, then home to nap and get ready. The night was full of great surprises including a visit from Madison and Ms. Kim. The four of us shared the biggest pizza I'd ever seen while watching Sleeping Beauty. It was a great pizza picnic! After some arts and crafts, we said goodbye to our guests and headed to Mommy and Daddy's big bed! I slept on Daddy's side but don't tell him, OK? For almost an hour straight I giggled and giggled and had Mommy laughing soooo hard! Since it was a special night, I stayed awake a little bit longer than bed time but by 9:15 I was out like a light...and had a great night's sleep - not moving a muscle and not waking up until almost 8 AM on Thursday.



And speaking of Thursday, it was my last day of school! Check it out...here's a picture of my first day of school, and then my last day:


(Mommy says check out how tall I've grown since August - my school bag used to go up to my waist, now it's only at my knees!) Today in school, we had a Bunny Class party for the last day of school and Mommy came! And I sure was glad she did because guess what she brought? Strawberries! Paige and I (my friend who sits next to me at our lunch table - she's been there all year long and "she's my favorite" - ha ha!) We sat there eating strawberries all afternoon! Then we said goodbye to all our our friends, grabbed my nap mat and headed out of the classroom!


Tomorrow is the big Graduation Day ceremony. I found out from Ms. Margaret that I'll still be with the Bunnies in the summer with two new teachers but then in the fall I'll be in the Tiger class - woo hoo!!!!! OK...it's been a fun but long week so I better go get my beauty rest before tomorrow! Night night!



And speaking of Thursday, it was my last day of school! Check it out...here's a picture of my first day of school, and then my last day:


(Mommy says check out how tall I've grown since August - my school bag used to go up to my waist, now it's only at my knees!) Today in school, we had a Bunny Class party for the last day of school and Mommy came! And I sure was glad she did because guess what she brought? Strawberries! Paige and I (my friend who sits next to me at our lunch table - she's been there all year long and "she's my favorite" - ha ha!) We sat there eating strawberries all afternoon! Then we said goodbye to all our our friends, grabbed my nap mat and headed out of the classroom!


Tomorrow is the big Graduation Day ceremony. I found out from Ms. Margaret that I'll still be with the Bunnies in the summer with two new teachers but then in the fall I'll be in the Tiger class - woo hoo!!!!! OK...it's been a fun but long week so I better go get my beauty rest before tomorrow! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home