Workless Wednesday
Work, work, work - some days that's all we do around here...and that's what this week has felt like! Monday morning we had big plans - gym, friends, lunch, etc. But Mommy had to put those plans on hold to get ready for a trial on Tuesday morning. She was so proud of me because I was so quiet when she was working! Except for a few shenanigans (especially the one that made Mommy laugh the hardest - she was working at the kitchen table on her computer and I asked to crawl on her lap to see what s
he was doing - when she said no, I did the next best thing: tried to get a view from another direction...under the table! She couldn't help but laugh when I looked up at her through the glass table and said "Oh, Mommy, now I see the 'puter. Good work!") I was a princess the whole day! On Tuesday, Daddy took me to school and I had an awesome day! We worked on a special arts and crafts project. I can't believe that school is almost over...but I'm really looking forward to the end of the year p-a-r-t-y! Tuesday afternoon we had to hit all of the highlights: playground, Ellie's house and the gym. By the time we got home I was exhausted and fell asleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Daddy took me into my bed a few minutes later and I didn't move until almost 12 hours later! But bright and early this
morning Mommy and I picked up Aunt Carol for our neighborhood walk. Afterwards, Mommy and I headed to the gym for some more "work" - but I got to play with Ellie and Ann Marie in the playroom while Ms. Katie and Mommy were workin' hard. We stopped by one of our favorite stores (Cool Beanz) before heading to lunch with the Payne crew. While we were playing, um, I mean eating, Ms. Alex came with Carys and Kismet. It was so much fun....but now we're home again and it's nap time. This afternoon Aunt Heather and Cousins Whitney and Khloe are going to come play. You know what today is? Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie's 9th wedding anniversary - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! I love you!
he was doing - when she said no, I did the next best thing: tried to get a view from another direction...under the table! She couldn't help but laugh when I looked up at her through the glass table and said "Oh, Mommy, now I see the 'puter. Good work!") I was a princess the whole day! On Tuesday, Daddy took me to school and I had an awesome day! We worked on a special arts and crafts project. I can't believe that school is almost over...but I'm really looking forward to the end of the year p-a-r-t-y! Tuesday afternoon we had to hit all of the highlights: playground, Ellie's house and the gym. By the time we got home I was exhausted and fell asleep on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Daddy took me into my bed a few minutes later and I didn't move until almost 12 hours later! But bright and early this
morning Mommy and I picked up Aunt Carol for our neighborhood walk. Afterwards, Mommy and I headed to the gym for some more "work" - but I got to play with Ellie and Ann Marie in the playroom while Ms. Katie and Mommy were workin' hard. We stopped by one of our favorite stores (Cool Beanz) before heading to lunch with the Payne crew. While we were playing, um, I mean eating, Ms. Alex came with Carys and Kismet. It was so much fun....but now we're home again and it's nap time. This afternoon Aunt Heather and Cousins Whitney and Khloe are going to come play. You know what today is? Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie's 9th wedding anniversary - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! I love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home