abby's blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

School's out for summer!!!!

Guess what today was? My school's end of the year program! Yep, school is officially out for the summer. After kissing Daddy goodbye this morning, Mommy and I headed off to school. Well, actually we were dressed and ready a bit too early and Mommy kept getting tons of phone calls so I decided to play a concert while I was waiting on her...honest to goodness, I played and sang on my piano for about 25 minutes straight. Mommy said she loved hearing all of my songs...especially about the red bird I kept watching out the window..."Red bird, you are so cute. Red bird, I love you. Red bird, it's raining and pouring and you are snorpin." Eventually we finally left for school and we got there just in time to join Ms. Amy (with her family), Ms. Katie (with her family), Ms. Alex (with her family), Ms. Katherine (with her family), and Ms. Sharon (with her family). I watched Ryan and Conrad graduate and I was so proud of them! Way to go guys! Then we sat around having a yummy hot dog lunch. After lunch we said goodbye to FUMC Stepping Stones (my school's name) and headed home. I get a few weeks of school break before I head back for summer (in mid-June for one month) and then another month break before the Fall Semester starts in August. I had a great time at school this year and will definitely miss my friend: Paige, Carissa, Lucy Rollins, Ally, Lizzy, Christian, Bo, Cobb, Ryan, Harrison, and Jannis. Bye bye guys - see you when school starts back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is she doing karaoke? lol

--Cassie

May 24, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home