abby's blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday

OK...so last night was just, well, weird. I went straight to bed but was up at 2 AM. And I wanted nothing to do with going back to sleep. I kept telling Mommy, "I wake up, I wake up." And she just kept telling me, "I go back to sleep, I go back to sleep!" Eventually we compromised and lay down on the couch singing songs until I fell asleep again. This morning I was up (for good) at 6:30 AM and before an hour had passed, we were already on our way to the gym. After the gym we came home to get dressed because we were getting a ride for a special lunch...a Mother's Day lunch for Meemaw with Nana and Uncle A. Right before we left, I did a slip-n-slide all over Mommy and Daddy's bathroom floor so I was a bit of a grump during lunch. But after I got some food in my belly, I started acting...acting out that is! (And will somebody puh-lease tell Uncle A that blowing bubbles in our drink isn't allowed at the table - or at least not at any table Mommy or Daddy are sitting at, ha ha!) After lunch I zonked out on the drive home...and slept, and slept and slept. When I woke up I was super hot and Mommy surprised me by telling me one of my kiddo pools was already outside full of water ready for me to come swimming! I had a blast! We took out some music and had our dance contest today in the water - ha ha!

It was so much fun that we didn't realize what time it was and were still outside swimming when Daddy came home. We quickly all went inside not only because it was time for dinner, but we started hearing thunder! Yikes! And now the sky is getting super black and I'm thinking a good night snuggling with some more songs and some books is in order!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

Barbara, Abby looks just like your mom in the picture on the left. Priceless!

May 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home