Not one of my favorite games...
OK, I like matching games, ball throwing games, dancing games and especially hide-n-seek, but the game I hate the worst is playing catch up! Seems like every time I get this blog updated, I have a busy week and I'm behind once again. And you know that I had a busy week - when don't I, ha ha! So here goes:
Monday - Mommy and I were up first thing and off to one of our favorite places: the gym. Ms. Khloe was so much fun to play with while Mommy did some crazy Zumba stuff, ha ha! After we left the gym, we knew I wouldn't have too much time to visit family so we made a quick stop by Meemaw's to tell her hello. And as always, I got tons of cookies which
made me not want to eat lunch - but since a banana was thrown in there too, Mommy wasn't too upset. When I woke up from my nap it was time to get dressed and ready (in my super cute Bama dress - thanks Aunt Kelly!) and head to dinner with Ms. Gene. I was a real princess at dinner - NOT! Thankfully, Ms. Gene was a trooper and I didn't go home in too much trouble.
made me not want to eat lunch - but since a banana was thrown in there too, Mommy wasn't too upset. When I woke up from my nap it was time to get dressed and ready (in my super cute Bama dress - thanks Aunt Kelly!) and head to dinner with Ms. Gene. I was a real princess at dinner - NOT! Thankfully, Ms. Gene was a trooper and I didn't go home in too much trouble. Tuesday - I was off to school on Tuesday. Ms. Kathryn and Ms. Dorthea said I had a great day in class and I was super excited when Mommy picked me up and said that we had 2
errands to run (where I went a bit nutso at the Toyota place while we were getting the oil changed...how could I not enjoy a popcorn machine with juice!!!! it was sooo yummy and a sure sugar high!). And then we were off to the gym! Yea! I played in the kiddo room with Ellie and Carys and had a blast! By the time we got home we were all ready for a quick dinner and then a great night's sleep! Wednesday - What a day, what a day! Usually our playgroup meets on Fridays but I was soooo
happy to hear that not only were we meeting on Wednesday of this week, but we were having some company before it was time to play. Ian came over in the morning and we had sooo much fun! We did some arts-and-crafts, played Thomas and hide-n-seek, ate a yummy snack he brought (can you say "Cupcakes Yall!?!?!?") and then headed off to playgroup at Ms. Amy's (fun, fun!). After playgroup Mommy asked Ian and I if we were up for some park time and we both yelled YES! So we headed to the big park to play and check out the ducks. It got super hot after a while so we decided our next stop just had to be ice cream, yummy! We took Ian home and came back to our house to get ready for dinner and a visit from Uncle A! He was helping Mommy with some music and I showed him how much I love dancing to Father Abraham - it's my favorite!


Thursday - I was back at school on Thursday...and it was a sad day because we had to say goodbye to our friend, Christian. He'll be gone from now until the fall but hopefully when we start back for the fall semester he'll be a Tiger with me! His Mommy planned a going away party for him which I loved because that meant more cupcakes! (Really it's the icing I like but that doesn't mean I won't take the whole cupcake from you, ha!) After school Mommy and I went with Ms. Carolyn and Ms. Annie Grace to Slocomb for some yummy strawberries! You know I couldn't resist a trip to a strawberry patch, right? When we got back to the Brown's house, I played for almost an hour outside with Mr. Jackie - I'm keeping him young, ha ha!


Friday - Today I was up early, 5 AM, yikes! I was super excited for our big day...out shopping to Dothan with Ms. Katie, Ellie and Ann Marie. I had a blast even though I got in super trouble during lunch and ended up with a slightly red bottom...but I sat like a big girl, finished what Mommy told me to eat and was able to show I could be a good girl so I could ride the Merry-Go-Round with Ellie. I was so zonked out after our fun day of shopping with the girls that I took a 3 hour nap and woke up h-u-n-g-r-y!


I ate a yummy corn dog dinner (my new favorite at home) and now I'm about to be down for the count again! I've said it before and I'll say it again - hope everyone had as much fun this week as I did! Later gators!!!
XOXOXO, Abby Lee


3 Comments:
She is just soooooo frickin' cute..no matter whereshe is, who she is with, or what she is wearing. I could eat that princess up she is so sweet. Sounds like she is super busy too....Gramercy loves that "Cuddle Bug!"
well, you might not like catch up..but i cannot wait to play some games with you in a couple of weeks! miss you punkin' xoxo aunt robyn
How sweet are those pics?? Ian had a great time - is still so proud of his fish box - please send me a copy of some of the pictures. Thanks so much for watching him!
Sharon
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home