W to the 3rd
WWW.....the WONDERFUL WADE WOMEN....yep, that's what we were today! A couple of days ago, Mommy and I saw that Saturday was going to be a beautiful day around here and instead of wasting it away at home, we decided it was a great day for a shopping and lunch trip! So, we called Nana and made a date. After sleeping in this morning (til 8 AM - can you believe it...even though that meant me and Daddy missed our Saturday morning breakfast at the chicken place), we picked up Nana and the three Wade women headed to the stores. We ate some breakfast, rode the Merry-Go-Round (twice of course - the zebra and reindeer)
and visited tons of stores (I personally liked the kiddo stores where the purchases ended up going to yours truly!). Then we headed to Red Lobster for lunch - yummy popcorn shrimp with Mommy's baked potato! And no shopping trip is complete without a stop by Target, right? So....almost 6 hours after we started I finally said that was enough for me. I zonked out and had a nice nap on the way home. After 3 hours of sleeping, I woke up to see Daddy was out playing golf with Papa. Mommy and I took a wagon ride back over to Nana and Papa's house to watch Nana and A working out in the yard (and a Popsicle break) and wait on Daddy. By the time he drove up, he and I dropped Mommy off at home and went to pick up some dinner. It's now officially bed time and I'm about ready to call it a day! Night night!
and visited tons of stores (I personally liked the kiddo stores where the purchases ended up going to yours truly!). Then we headed to Red Lobster for lunch - yummy popcorn shrimp with Mommy's baked potato! And no shopping trip is complete without a stop by Target, right? So....almost 6 hours after we started I finally said that was enough for me. I zonked out and had a nice nap on the way home. After 3 hours of sleeping, I woke up to see Daddy was out playing golf with Papa. Mommy and I took a wagon ride back over to Nana and Papa's house to watch Nana and A working out in the yard (and a Popsicle break) and wait on Daddy. By the time he drove up, he and I dropped Mommy off at home and went to pick up some dinner. It's now officially bed time and I'm about ready to call it a day! Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home