It's a super sunny Sunday!
Oh boy, this weekend has flown by! After falling asleep on Friday night, I woke up Saturday morning ready for some super super fun. Mommy had to run an errand so I stayed home and played with Daddy. By the time she got back, Mommy and I got in our exercise duds and went power walking with Aunt Carol...although they did all of the power walking while I did the
power napping in the stroller, ha! And I sure am glad I snuck that nap in there because I had a busy busy afternoon ahead of me...it was 'nesa's (Denesa) 2nd birthday! She's exactly three months to the day younger than me and I was waiting all day to celebrate with one of my best friends! We headed to her house where there was fun on the swingset, slide, trampoline, a water balloon fight, bubbles, playing, a Dora cake, ice cream and presents (Even two presents for me!!! Wow, now that's what I call a great party!). I didn't want to leave but I was winding down and we still had lots more to do yesterday. I came home for a quickie nap and before I knew it, Mommy and Daddy were waking me up to get a fast bath and load up in the van. Daddy, Mommy, Uncle A, Papa and I all took Nana out for a big Mother's Day dinner to one of her favorite restaurants. And even though I appar
ently made Nana and Mommy live out an I Love Lucy episode, I had so much fun at the table. Then we were back to Nana's house for presents and dirt cake, which I'm not too much a fan of...can't fool me - that's not ice cream, ha! When we got home I went to sleep but that didn't last long. I was up all night long either talking, whining, crying or screaming. Finally Mommy said enough was enough and we needed some sleep around here...so she asked me where I would like to sleep and I told her across her tummy. So sure enough, she got on her back in the bed and I slept across her tummy. For whatever reason it worked and I fell sound asleep - and so did her tummy, ha! This morning we got ready for church and I had a blast in the nursery with 'nesa and Gabby. Then me, Mommy and Daddy all went out to eat some lunch and Daddy had me laughing because he kept tickling my toes! Silly, Daddy. Now we're home and he's off to church meetings and Mommy said she'll help me with the blog before it's nap time. Later gators!
PS - Today is Cousin Carter's 3rd birthday. He lives with Au
nt Kimberly, Uncle Jeff and Cousin Logan in St. Louis. Here's a picture of me and Carter back in November when I saw him at the beach for Thanksgiving...we were hard at work making Christmas tree ornaments! Happy Birthday, Carter! I love you!!!!
power napping in the stroller, ha! And I sure am glad I snuck that nap in there because I had a busy busy afternoon ahead of me...it was 'nesa's (Denesa) 2nd birthday! She's exactly three months to the day younger than me and I was waiting all day to celebrate with one of my best friends! We headed to her house where there was fun on the swingset, slide, trampoline, a water balloon fight, bubbles, playing, a Dora cake, ice cream and presents (Even two presents for me!!! Wow, now that's what I call a great party!). I didn't want to leave but I was winding down and we still had lots more to do yesterday. I came home for a quickie nap and before I knew it, Mommy and Daddy were waking me up to get a fast bath and load up in the van. Daddy, Mommy, Uncle A, Papa and I all took Nana out for a big Mother's Day dinner to one of her favorite restaurants. And even though I appar
ently made Nana and Mommy live out an I Love Lucy episode, I had so much fun at the table. Then we were back to Nana's house for presents and dirt cake, which I'm not too much a fan of...can't fool me - that's not ice cream, ha! When we got home I went to sleep but that didn't last long. I was up all night long either talking, whining, crying or screaming. Finally Mommy said enough was enough and we needed some sleep around here...so she asked me where I would like to sleep and I told her across her tummy. So sure enough, she got on her back in the bed and I slept across her tummy. For whatever reason it worked and I fell sound asleep - and so did her tummy, ha! This morning we got ready for church and I had a blast in the nursery with 'nesa and Gabby. Then me, Mommy and Daddy all went out to eat some lunch and Daddy had me laughing because he kept tickling my toes! Silly, Daddy. Now we're home and he's off to church meetings and Mommy said she'll help me with the blog before it's nap time. Later gators!PS - Today is Cousin Carter's 3rd birthday. He lives with Au
nt Kimberly, Uncle Jeff and Cousin Logan in St. Louis. Here's a picture of me and Carter back in November when I saw him at the beach for Thanksgiving...we were hard at work making Christmas tree ornaments! Happy Birthday, Carter! I love you!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home