Disney on Ice...and an Icee too!
Oh what a night it was last night! Yesterday was just super awesome! Me and Mommy hung out in the morning unpacking from our big beach trip. Then I took a great nap so I could go play at Ellie's house while Mommy was in court. But before I knew it, Mommy was back and we piled into my van with Ellie, Ann Marie and Ms. Katie and headed to Montgomery (with a McD's dinner pit stop in Troy) for Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy! It was soooo much fun! We got lots of great pictures and souvenirs...including my favorite Tinkerbell cup and spoon which had a rainbow Icee in it! I got to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald along with all of my favorite characters from Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King and Tinkerbell. It was an awesome show! But after two hours it was over and we headed home....two pit stops later (a potty/donut break and taking the Paynes home) I found myself snug as a big in a rug on my Tinkerbell pillow in my own bed. It was a great night.....I loved Disney on Ice!





1 Comments:
You take the best pictures! Thanks for a fun night.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home