True or False Thursday
OK...so you think you know me, hmmm? Let's see....I'm gonna give you a quiz. If you want to take it, answer questions 1-10 in the com
ment box below (you can sign into my blog as "Anonymous" to leave a comment...you don't have to have an account...just make sure you write in your name after you give me your answers so I'll know you who you are!). The winner will get a super duper present from me...mailed or hand delivered! (If there is a tie Mommy will help me draw names out of my backpack.) Mommy says we need at least 10 to play the game so come on and let's get started! (PS - No cheating! I've got my eyes on you so don't go back and look at previous posts, ha ha!!) Come on, lets see how well you know me!!!!!
1. True or False: So far I've been a Kangaroo and a Bunny in school.
2. True or False: My first word was "ball."
3. True or False: Mommy, Daddy and I love vacations...in fact, I took my very first one when I was only two weeks old.
4. True or False: I love talking on telephones to people.
5. True or False: Just like Mommy did, I suck my thumb when I sleep.
6. True or False: I'm scared of two things - spiders and serious rain storms.
7. True or False: I love Nickelodeon.
8. True or False: Even though I'm only 2 years old, I've had 6 birthday parties.
9. True or False: It took under 10 days for me to be potty trained.
10.True or False: I sleep on a Minnie Mouse pillowcase.
Looking for a bonus point? If so, tell me why you answered what you did for Number 7.
ment box below (you can sign into my blog as "Anonymous" to leave a comment...you don't have to have an account...just make sure you write in your name after you give me your answers so I'll know you who you are!). The winner will get a super duper present from me...mailed or hand delivered! (If there is a tie Mommy will help me draw names out of my backpack.) Mommy says we need at least 10 to play the game so come on and let's get started! (PS - No cheating! I've got my eyes on you so don't go back and look at previous posts, ha ha!!) Come on, lets see how well you know me!!!!!1. True or False: So far I've been a Kangaroo and a Bunny in school.
2. True or False: My first word was "ball."
3. True or False: Mommy, Daddy and I love vacations...in fact, I took my very first one when I was only two weeks old.
4. True or False: I love talking on telephones to people.
5. True or False: Just like Mommy did, I suck my thumb when I sleep.
6. True or False: I'm scared of two things - spiders and serious rain storms.
7. True or False: I love Nickelodeon.
8. True or False: Even though I'm only 2 years old, I've had 6 birthday parties.
9. True or False: It took under 10 days for me to be potty trained.
10.True or False: I sleep on a Minnie Mouse pillowcase.
Looking for a bonus point? If so, tell me why you answered what you did for Number 7.


11 Comments:
1. True: definitely a roo and a bunny
2. True:total guess, but i remember it wasn't typical momma or dada
3. Does Sandestin count as a vacation b/c I think I'm going to need more of a clarification to answer this question....if clarification cannot be given...i'll just answer False
4. False: hello phone shy abby....nothing like her mother in that respect...then again, it could just be to me....
5. False: sucks fingers...which is a shame little one, you are really missing it...the thumb is the best...for shizzle!
6. 1/2 True (so I'll just say all true): definitely scared of rain storms, but here's the thing, i hate spiders so i think all people should!
7. False: the disney channel is where it is at....wait wait wait is Dora on nicolodeon? what channel is Thomas on? I'm just assuming disney playhouse is on disney...I would like to state for the record this is an unfair question for those of us that get neither disney or nickelodeon channels, but we can answer the shows abby likes...yes, unfair question....
8. True: as a matter of fact, i think that number is a low ball!!!
9. True: was it even 10 days????
10: False: it is soooo a tinkerbell pillow!!!!
Ok, so do you need my new address to send me my awesome surprise or will you just be bringing it too me in May (the weekend of the 16th in case you forgot)....
Also....i'd like to request this answer she too serve as my answers for my bioethics final tomorrow....you think i can just email these questions and answers to smolin...
oh well...back to studying...thanks for the break!
love ya!
These are pretty much total guesses...
1. False. I really don't know but I don't remember seeing pics of her in these outfits.
2. True
3. True
Yall are always on vacation!
4. True if she's anything like her momma ;)
5. False
6. True
7. False
8 true
9 true
10 false?
Cassie
1. True
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. False
6. True
7. False
8. True
9. True
10. False
Big A
1.) True - kangaroo with CIO and sadly not a bear w/CIO this year.
2.) False?
3.)True - not that I know, but you guys are always gone.
4.)False - we've discussed this.
5.)False - girlfriend likes those fingers (so does CIO)
6.)Probably True
7.)False
8.)True - though I'm tempted to say false due to it could be an even higher number.
9.)True
10.) False - Tink, baby!
Katherine
K... I'm gonna attempt
1. True
2. False
3. True
4. False
5. False
6. True
7. FALSE!!!! If I'm wrong on this one... Alex and I don't know you AT ALL!!! Little Ensteins is on Disney... not NICK!!
8. True
9. True
10.False
Man... I hope we are close... Alex is really excited about his prize thing... he remembers all the goodies you and Abby brought him at the beach!
1. True...you're all over that school sister
2. False
3. True..especially on the phone to me!!!
4. True
5. True
6. True
7. False...disney, disney, disney...didn't you just get back from the ice show and disney playhouse????
8. True
9. False...tink is all over your pillowcase..fairy dust dreams punkin
here's hoping i win and get a hand delivered prize all the way up in the mountains!!! love you punkin'
aunt robyn
1-True
2-True- I remember you telling us this
3-True
4-False-and it doesn't compute?
5-False-Fingers just like our cute little AM
6-True-I am guessing. I remember she doesn't like tstorms, and who LIKES spiders? EWW
7-False-Disney, Noggin and PBS Baby!
8-True
9-False- It took a little longer than this
10-False- Tink all the way
Kim B!
We only see a 6 and 7 that are TRUE...others take a FALSE bend...course, memories are not the greatest at any "over the hill" age! My question wold be...how did our princess come up with the questions...especially during days that have little time for any speculation at all!
Loving you!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1) True
2) False
3) True
4) False
5) False
6) True
7) False
8) True
9) True
10) False
(soon-to-be) Uncle Matt
1. True I'm totally guessing
2. True?
3. True
4. Has to be true
5. False? Never seen her do this
6. False- I know she's really scared of dogs
7. True?
8. True
9. true
10.false?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home